Capture that first tiny handprint for all time in this wooden handprint keyring with an optional message on the back.
Is there anything more perfect than your baby's tiny fingers? Curled around your finger, holding on to you - oh, it's enough to melt any heart!
We've designed this wooden keyring to capture your little one's first handprint forever and we think it makes a pretty awesome gift for new Dads (and old Dads to be fair).
The front of the keyring is laser engraved with your handprint image and baby's name. The reverse can either be left blank or you have the option to add a personal message.
Please make a paint handprint with your child. Try to use a dark colour like black or brown on clean white paper, as this will show up the most detail. Please note, the handprint will be resized to fit on the bauble.
You can upload your image when placing your order or you can e-mail your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
Each keyring is presented in a black Kraft gift box and posted in a plastic-free paper padded envelope. Perfect for Father's Day.
Our wooden handprint keyring is laser engraved into 6mm cherry veneer wood sourced in the UK. The mill that makes the veneer is amazing! The veneers are all FSC and PEFC certified and they require anyone they work with to sign up to a Pure Wood Charter for sustainable practices. They generate 30% of their own electricity from their own solar panels and get the remaining 70% from green energy providers. Any waste wood offcuts are used to heat the premises in the winter! This kind of information is important to us so we thought you might like to know about it too.
Our personalised handprint keyring measures 6cm in diameter.
the Betsy Benn team:
Betsy Benn is a small team of creatives based in the gorgeous Cotswolds. We spend our days making meaningful, thoughtful gifts and home decor - and enjoying quite a lot of cake while we do it. You won’t find run-of-the-mill designs here: we’re all about unusual gifts and wow-factor design.